Becoming a Foster Family
- Fostering is providing a half-way home for Basset Hounds during the relocation adopting process.
- Fostering is for people who would like to experience a Basset before making a long-term commitment.
- Fostering is saving a life.
- Foster homes must meet the same type of facility requirements that a regular
- adoption requires, but on a temporary basis.
- Foster care families expenses include food and shelter. OBHR pays the veterinarian bills.
- Help save a life, please foster a Basset Hound.
- Fostering is guilt free.
- Foster parents provide love and attention, especially belly rubs and get much of the same in return.
- Fostering can lead to adoption. The choice is yours. If you are ready, please proceed.
If you are not sure that you are ready, then you should speak with a rescue counselor.
Take your time - be patient. Unfortunately, dogs will always be available.
If you'd like to become a member of OBHR please fill out this printable application Rescue Forms
and return it to us.